Saturday, August 6, 2016

MARSEE MSH04 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless

So far, I like this product. Sound quality is on par with earphones of this price range (very good sound). Bass is there, treble and mids is descent enough.  Great budget bluetooth headphones.

Compared to the high end headphones, it's quality is great. I'm not sure why people are paying high prices for earphones with almost the same quality. I really like the bendable wire that stays near the earpiece. I can mold the wire around my earlobes to have it stay in place anyway I feel comfortable.

Also, I like this design as it has the controls on the wires and not on the earpiece. It has the power on, back, forward, pause and play working on 3 buttons. You hold one longer to use another option. Easy, simple, lightweight design.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a good bluetooth speaker online store. I would recommend the Smartronicsdeals online store best place to buy bluetooth speaker online. Smartronicsdeals is a big online store that deals in electronic items or accessories. You can buy fitness massager , bluetooth speaker, smart watches from their inventory and they will get them imported for you.

    Buy fitness massager online
    Multifunctional wireless stereo bluetooth headphone
    YABA Bluetooth Speaker Portable Wireless Speaker

    ReplyDelete